Thursday, April 8, 2010

My 1st part time job~

Today ,i finally encounter the experience of working by using my own two both hands and legs as well..but how to describe my performance today? i still not sure about that ...HERE IS THE STORY.....
today i worked in SWISS HOTEL which is 5 stars hotel in Singapore..when the 1st time i arrived the hotel,i just realised the hotel havent got my data!!! so i wait for almost 1 hour... during the waiting moment,i was decided want to quit this job,but i told myself I'm an responsible person and not everyone have this kind of opportunity to work at there.so finally i decided to tell my person in charge and he just only say " u wait a while ,,,i call the hotel manager" ,before 5 minutes and my data is done!! (cool right ?!! hahaha)

because im new comer, alot of things i dont know at all. as in what kind of department should i go ? how to go ? how to get my uniform ?what is my duties? the area is so big!!! omg....then i started ask people 1 by 1 how to go to my department.because i almost late,so i immediately changed my uniform.(and i didnt wear properly ...its my fault...)
finally i get into the department where i supposed to be ..firstly i report to my manager and he scolded me --''!! because i forgot to tie on the long sheeve button. but i still stay calm and smile with my manager...
after that , she asked me to find my supervisor, she is so pretty,caring and kind as well...(dont like the manager ";..;" ) she teached me everything and show me how to serve properly. and then i start doing my duties..she actually always beside me to help me with alot of guidances..i so appreciated..
then in the halfway,she suddenly talk softly and give me money! i was thinking "is she going to ask me buy something ? and she said "here is the tips from guests" (omg !! 1st time then got tips le!! i was so happy that time) probably the tip is given from caucasians that i served.
and the manager got praise me as well when she saw me doing my duties,...i still rmb what she said .." hmmm ...quite smart la since u are the new comer(with smile)" ..(happy 2nd time...hahaha)
then i get all the dishes to kitchen and the 2 aunties is so kind as well...1 of the auntie teach me alot that havent teach by my supervisor.. i so appreciated all those guidance from either my college ,supervisor or washer auntie..they all treat me nicely and not arrogant at all eventhough they know im new comer...
and the last but not least, i can say this job is quite tough enough..next job will be at swiss hotel as well!! but different department le....

No comments:

Post a Comment